With the H1N1 virus and seasonal flu in nearly all the schools, many parents are expressing new interest in homeschooling. As a result, we're receiving more questions each day about homeschooling.
Here's some homeschool help:
1. Yes, you can homeschool your children, even if you work full-time, part-time, or are a stay-at-home mom or dad.
2. Yes, homeschooling is legal in all 50 states. Each state has its own homeschool laws, but these are simple to comply with.
3. Contact a homeschool group in your area with any questions or concerns you have about homeschooling in your state. If you need help locating a group, just contact us at www.EverythingHomeschooling.com.
4. Homeschooling is not expensive; in fact, it's possible to homeschool for free.
5. Yes, you can design your own curriculum and lessons, and award a diploma when your child has met your standards and educational goals. And, yes, this is easy to do.
6. If you have any questions at all about homeschooling, please visit us at www.EverythingHomeschooling.com.
Homeschooling is a wonderful experience for families and children, an experience that will be cherished for a lifetime!