Fun Learning page can help your children learn more about healthy hearts.
1. Print a Heart diagram and/or a “Heart House” diagram to learn more about the workings of the heart.
2. Print a Healthy Heart Coloring Page featuring healthy foods.
3. Print a Heart Healthy Calorie Calculation Math Sheet, helping to solve math problems while counting calories.
4. Print a Move-It Minutes Tracking Chart, to track time spent on active play or daily exercises.
5. Print a Count Your Steps Tracking Chart, to track the number of steps achieved on walks or runs.
6. Have your child draw an illustration of a working heart. Then see how many parts of the heart he or she can label correctly.
7. Encourage children to design and create their own Valentine's Day cards. Then compare their creations to the illustrations of working hearts. In what ways do their creations resemble working hearts? Have fun and be creative!
Keep these activity sheets, illustrations, and creations in your child's portfolio or learning logs.
See www.EverythingHomeschooling.com for these and hundreds more learning activities.
Weekly lessons are also available for 9 months of learning fun in all subject areas!