We at Everything Homeschooling sometimes receive questions on how to homeschool, using our site.
Here's some information that has been helpful to our members:
1. At www.EverythingHomeschooling.com, click the Weekly Lessons (for Grades K-2, Grades 3-6, Grades 6-9, or Grades 9-12), then log in.
2. Click on the "Week 1 Lessons" (or Week 2, Week 3, etc.). All of our lessons are adaptable and flexible for each grade level, with lots of additional ideas and suggestions. That's one of the great things about homeschooling: You can go as far as you'd like and explore as many topics as you'd like!
3. Keep track of your lessons: As you proceed through the lessons, have your Weekly Planner sheet ready. You can print this from our "Homeschool Forms" page. (The button for the "Homeschool Forms" page is in the menu on the left of our site.)
4. Keep track of books or articles with our "Reading Log" for recording books or resources used in your homeschool. You can print a blank Reading Log from our "Homeschool Forms" page.
5. On the blank Weekly Planner sheet, jot down what your children did for the Weekly Lessons listed on our Website.
6. On the Reading Log sheet, write down any materials you used for reading, learning, researching, and even "leisure reading." This can be library books, or books you read for pleasure, or newspapers, or articles from magazines or online articles, or Web links to Websites you used for research, etc.
7. Branch out into the other areas of our www.EverythingHomeschooling.com Website, such as the Unit Studies, Hands-On Activities, Weekly Challenges, Field Trips, Unschooling Activities, Worksheets, Teens Place, Preschoolers Place, and other areas, in addition to the Grades K-12 Weekly Lessons. Enjoy all the fun, educational activities we offer!