Fun, Hands-On Experiments! Here are Dozens of Fun Experiments to keep kids learning in all areas of science.
1. Slime, Sound, Iso-Thixotropy, Air Pressure, Airplanes, Buoyancy, Cartesian Diver, and more!
2. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Forensics, Fingerprints, Floating & Sinking Objects, Magic Jumping Coins, Swimming Fish, Wriggle Worms, and much more!
3. Hovercraft, Levitating Orbs, Balloon Rockets, Geodes, Volcano, Bending Water, Optical Illusions, and more!
4. Technology, Geology, Lights, Liquids, Jet-Powered Boats, Bouncing Soap, Dancing Raisins, Telescopes, Solar Cells, and much more!
5. For Even More Hands-On Activities and Experiments, see our:
Free Fun Learning Page
PLUS: Virtual Field Trips, Free Books to Read, and much more!
Happy Homeschooling from EverythingHomeschooling.com!